60-90min Private Session in the comfort of your home includes (safe and adaptable for those on bed rest) :
- Yoga movements & postures to help mom release tension, promote circulation, balance hormones, strengthen the core and bring awareness & acceptance to the changes your body has encountered through pregnancy, birth and motherhood.
- Nursing postures & breath awareness to release tension in shoulders, neck & hips and promote a healthy posture while you nurse.
- Gentle baby engagement exercises to assist in babies’ growth & development.
- Pranayama (breathwork) & a simple 10min Yoga Nidra giving mom the techniques to bring a little more rest in your busy days.
- If on bed rest you will be guided through gentle movement that is safe and helpful during this time. Along with labour meditations and breathwork.
- You and your labour support can be taught partner postures & massage for the preparation of labour.
- Emotional support from a mother who understands cares and is passionate about helping women during this time in their lives.
***PAYMENT for these Home Care Privates are on a SLIDING SCALE depending on how many visits you wish to book and on personal budget***
Postpartum Doula Services
Annie can provide all the services above with her Postpartum Care (4th Trimester) can also include the following :
- Baby care while you take time for you to rest, bath, go to appointments or for a walk alone to rejuvenate yourself.
- Help you learning how to comfortably hold & bond with your new baby
- Light house duties ( tidy main areas of the house & do laundry )
- I lead by example – showing way all family members can make things easier for you to focus on taking care of the baby & yourself
- Nursing assistance
- Support & Guide your partners on how to help you and also how to bond with the baby.
- Resource Master – Help you find any resources locally or online you might need to support you.
- Help with siblings
- Prepare snacks and meals
- Pick up groceries and other supplies you might need for home
- Emotional support for the whole family
- I bring with me all my 22yrs of yogic practice and the self care principles. I have many different tools here which can help you in your physical recovery, mental & emotional health and bring you balance energetically.
- Ultimately I am HERE to HELP & SUPPORT YOU the BEST I CAN!
Min hours per visit for Postpartum Doula is 3hrs and up to 5hrs. Book a meeting with Annie prior to baby’s arrival to see if she is a good fit for your family’s needs and to have a tentative plan set up for after you come home with the baby. Do not hesitate to contact Annie after you have come home with the baby or even later on after the 4th trimester if things are feeling overwhelming and you need support.
Cost for Postpartum Doula Service is $25/hr Currently available during school time hours on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays 9 am – 3 pm (I do not do nighttime hours) can do some weekend hrs upon request.
Contact Annie to make a plan for when baby arrives Contact
The Pre/Postnatal Support Package Special
If you are looking to create for yourself a supportive practice for the next 1-2yr during your pregnancy, birth and babies the first year, this might be for you.
- 12 weeks of Prenatal Yoga Classes (if you wish to come to more then 1 session of classes price can be adjusted)
- 2 Pre-Birth 90min Yoga Therapy Private Session with your partner to help you both prepare mindfully for your birth journey.
- 4 – 3hr Postpartum visit within the first 3months (4th trimester) home with the baby.
- 8 weeks Mom & Baby Yoga classes start after your 4th trimester has passed (if you wish to come to more then 1 session of classes price can be adjusted)
Cost of this complete package is = $680.00 (value of $800)
“A huge part of what I took away from mama-baby yoga was Annie’s energy. Even now when I struggle I turn to mothers who resonate with me, who teach with wisdom and peace, and Annie’s words echo in my mind frequently. I’ll catch myself saying “what would Annie do” when I need to channel her incredible motherly energy! Thank you, Annie, so much for just being you!”
~ Hailey 2016 ~