Prenatal Home Care and Postpartum Doula Services
60-90min Private Session in the comfort of your home includes :
- Yoga movements & postures to help mom release tension, promote circulation, balance hormones, strengthen core and bring an awareness & acceptance to the changes your body has encountered through pregnancy, birth and motherhood.
- Nursing postures & breath awareness to release tension in shoulders, neck & hips and promote a healthy posture while you nurse.
- Gentle baby engagement exercises to assist in babies growth & development.
- Pranayama (breath work) & a simple 10min Yoga Nidra giving mom the techniques to bring a little more rest in your busy days.
- If on bed rest you will be guided through gentle movement that is safe and helpful during this time. Along with labor meditations and breath work.
- You and your labor support can be taught partner postures & massage for the preparation of labor.
- Emotional support from a mother who understands, cares and is passionate in helping women during this time in there lives.
***PAYMENT for these Home Care Privates are on a SLIDING SCALE depending on how many visits you wish to book and on personal budget***
Postpartum Doula Services are also available starting in 2019
Annie can provide all the services above with her Postpartum Care (4th Trimester) can also include the following :
- Light house duties ( tidy main areas of the house & do laundry )
- Nursing assistance
- Help with siblings
- Prepare snacks and meals
- Emotional support for the whole family
Min hours per visit for Postpartum Doula is 3hrs and up to 5hrs. Book a meeting with Annie prior to babies arrival to see if she is a good fit for your families needs and to have a tentative plan set up for after you come home with baby. Do not hesitate to contact Annie after you have come home with baby or even later on after the 4th trimester if things are feeling over whelming and you need support.
Cost for Postpartum Doula Service is $20/hr
Available during school time hours 9am – 3pm (I do not do night time hours)
Various times available during the week contact Annie to book a session Contact
“A huge part of what I took away from mama baby yoga was Annie’s energy. Even now when I struggle I turn to mothers who resonate with me, who teach with wisdom and peace, and Annie’s words echo in my mind frequently. I’ll catch myself saying “what would Annie do” when I need to channel her incredible motherly energy! Thank you Annie so much for just being you!”
~ Hailey 2016 ~